Last modified date: 05/03/2022
Ann Cracknell Painter (“us”, “we” or “our”) operates the www.anncracknellpainter.com website (the “Service”).
The Policy addresses the obligations of Ann Cracknell Painter regarding data protection and the rights of individuals and business contacts (“Data Subjects”) in respect of their personal data under EU Regulation 2016/679 GDPR and sets out the obligations of Ann Cracknell Painter regarding the collection, processing, transfer, storage and disposal of personal data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with the Policy. Unless otherwise defined in the Policy terms used have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, accessible from www.anncracknellpainter.com.
Information and Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve the Service to you.
The Data Protection Principles
We aim to ensure compliance with the GDPR and to:
- Process personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the Data Subject
- Collect personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not to process it in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Only process personal data for archiving purposes that are compatible with the initial purpose and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed
- Hold accurate personal data and, where necessary, keep it up to date. To further ensure that every reasonable step is taken to erase or rectify inaccurate Personal Data without delay, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed
- Keep personal data in a form that permits identification of the Data Subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processes
- Process personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data – While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and surname
- Cookies and usage data
Usage Data – We may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data my include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (“IP address”), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browsers to refuse all cookies when a cookie is being sent, however, if you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of cookies are:
- Session cookies – We use session cookies to operate our Service
- Preference cookies – We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security cookies – We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Ann Cracknell Painter uses the collection of data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United Kingdom and process it there.
Your consent to the Policy followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to the transfer.
Ann Cracknell Painter will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure your data is treated securely and in accordance with the Policy and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organisation or country unless there are adequate controls in place, including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
Legal requirements – Ann Cracknell Painter may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Ann Cracknell Painter
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you interact with our website or mobile applications, including what pages you visit, what site you visited prior to visiting our website, how much time you spend on each page, what operating system and web browser you use and network and IP information. We use the information provided by these tools to improve our Service.
These tools place persistent cookies in your browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website. Each cookies cannot be used by anyone other than the service provider (ex: Google for Google Analytics). The information collected from the cookie may be transmitted to and stored by these service partners on servers in a country other than the country in which you reside. Though information collected does not include personal data, such as name, address, billing information, etc., the information collect is used and shared by these service providers in accordance with their individual privacy policies.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100 per cent secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies or individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform the Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These Service Providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link you will be directed to that party’s site. We strongly recommend you review the privacy polity of every site visited.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child/children, without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes to the Policy
We may update the Policy from time to time and will notify you of any changes by posting the new Policy on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of the Policy.
Your are advised to review the Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to the Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.